Wireless Secure Captive cloud or WSCC™ is a WiFi hotspot management software designed to track and secure your Wi-Fi Hotspot or visitor network in a centralized way. Based on captive portal technology, WSCC™ lets your hotspot user login simply by using a web browser.
Hotspot management is very essential specially when your visitors are not confined to a special group of known individuals. When a hotspot is provided in a public or even private areas which is accessed by the mass of people, security issues, and data plan management are of primary importance. This is where WSCC™ effectively understands your needs and make your hotspot management as easy as a simple desktop application.
WSCC™ is a complete server system which includes the provision of access point/s as per our client needs. Designed to built 24 x 7, our system also incorporates energy saving, methodologies that can be customized entirely by the client. WSCC™ is built to provide an open access point so that any user may connect to it. WSCC™ forces user to see the login page before accessing the Internet. User just needs to access a normal website; he will be automatically forced to see the login page. After entering the correct information, he will be able to surf the Internet normally.
- Broad appeal to operators because of ease of use.
- Easy deployment and integration to network and billing systems.
- One-time setup with virtually no administration.
- Very secure solution.
- Reliability and high-performance.
- Configurable Portal and Self Care Module.
- Complete time-based accounting of each customer’s usage, ensuring that hotspots are fully compensated for the time each user spends on the network. Using RADIUS “Session Time-Out” attribute.
- Complete traffic accounting of each customer’s usage, ensuring that hotspots are fully compensated for the traffic each user spends on the network. Using RADIUS attributes per Access Point.
- Bandwidth management allowing change/limit the bandwidth for users using RADIUS attributes.
For Product Documentation click here