Standards & Policies
Production Standards Followed
We follow strict standards in production. we have the following mandatory internal design & production standards:
- ROHS compliant production: Our standard of following the ROHS standard helps us moving greener through production range with zero lead and other hazardous materials in accordance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/EC filed under European Union
- Specialized R&D division: We are specialized in Industrial embedded system development; which ensures the usability of our product under extreme conditions that are prone in industrial environment. Our experience in Industrial embedded system manufacturing,helps us analyze the environment of use and develop the client specific product, perfectly tailored for use in the specified working environment.
- We stick to ten years product life cycle plan, which will ensure availability of service as well as spares for all the products developed by us for a period of at least 8 – 10 years before which the technology could go obsolete. Our technology selection team create technology feasibility report, before we take up any project, which provides the full feasibility and suggestions on technology selected and to be used, and its market statistics.
- All software we use for development purposes are open source based on Creative Commons and/or MIT license or free-to-use license software sharing the spirit of open source systems as well as avoiding any special license charges otherwise required for development which will be incurred to our customers, creating a highly optimized value for money production line.
- Our Project Documentation are based on Latex and Doxygen standards, creating a standardized documentation approach, with readability and easier navigation approach.
Information Collection and Use
TRD collects personally identifiable information when you register at TRD site, when you use TRD site’s products or services, when you visit TRD site’s pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. TRD may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with TRD site, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, contact number, education, zip code, occupation, industry, professional and personal interests or any among them. Once you register with TRD site and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. TRD site also automatically receives and collects certain anonymous information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TRD site cookie information and the page you requested. TRD may also collect the following information about the pages you visit/access, the links you click on our site, the number of times you access the page.
In addition, when you use social networking, chat, blogs, bulletin boards, comments, content upload, user generated content and other such features (‘Forum’.) on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums. You agree that if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and that TRD will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
No information may be submitted by person under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, nor may person under the age of 18 make purchases or other legal acts on TRD site without such consent. TRD encourages all parents or guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet. TRD will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information collected from children for any purpose whatsoever, including disclosure to third parties.
Use of Information
TRD uses information to authenticate your identity as per the regulations, provide personalized features, to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval, to preserve social history as may be required by existing laws in India, to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services promoted by TRD or other companies, and to contact you about specials and new products. We also use information internally to direct our efforts for product improvement, contact you as a survey respondent and send you promotional Material / Services from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
Some of our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. We have no access or control over such cookies.
TRD will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. TRD will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. TRD will not send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when we have your permission, to provide products or services you have requested.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our TRD site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.